Songwriting Camp (SOLD OUT)
Old School Camps presents Song Writing Camp 2023
at The Hotel Wolfe Island
March 24th to March 26th
with songwriters Suzie Ungerleider, Jim Bryson, Jenny Whiteley, Joey Wright, and Kristine Schmitt
$825.00 + HST
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT.
Why not get away from everyday life with an island adventure like no other? Old School Camps is running Song Writing Camp on beautiful Wolfe Island this March 24-26.
We are a family-run business and we like to keep things small and simple. That is why there are only 22 spots available for this amazing camp! It’s also why you only pay one all-inclusive fee to come to camp, and you leave the rest of your camp experience to us!
What is included in your camp fee?
- Two nights private hotel accommodation at the beautiful, waterfront Hotel Wolfe Island
- Six gourmet meals created by house chef Andrew Dillon
- One-on-one session with your instructor and a chance to get feedback on one of your songs/ideas
- Master classes with world-renowned and award-winning songwriters
- Exclusive performances by your instructors in the Hotel’s beautiful Concert Room
- Hands-on workshops covering subjects such as: how to write with others, tackling difficult subject matter, music theory made easy, getting out of your own way and making it fun again (or for the first time!), performance anxiety and much more
- Song Circles/Sharing in the Piano Lounge: a fun and supportive space
- The chance to meet other songwriters and expand your community
- Unlimited inspiration, seriously, an all-you-can-enjoy buffet of ideas!